If you travel regularly, you are bound to have been faced with the predicament of whether to check your bags or to carry on. If you really want to save money, then you should use a carry on bag. Hynes Eagle is my personal choice in travel bags, committed to improving commute life by designing long-lasting and functional products that enable freedom for business people.
The Hynes Eagle is verse. You can carry it in different ways. The shoulder straps stow away, converting it easily from backpack to duffel bag in an instant.
Why choose a 40L backpack for traveling
- The Hynes Eagle allows you to travel carry-on only – The Hynes Eagle is a 40L backpack is about the perfect size for fitting within most airlines’ carry-on luggage requirements, even those strict budget airlines in Europe. Traveling with only carry on luggage reduces airline luggage fees and helps you get out of the airport faster. It also reduces the temptation to overpack for a trip.
- The Hynes Eagle holds a comfortable amount to carry – The Hynes Eagle is 40 liters, roughly 10.5 gallons for all of us who cannot imagine metric accurately. The Hynes Eagle might sound like a lot to carry, but my The Hynes Eagle 40L backpack weighs about 12 kgs or 26 lbs when absolutely stuffed to the brim, including a laptop. Most people can comfortably carry around that amount of weight in a good back that sits well and has straps that distribute the weight evenly across the torso.
Hynes Eagle Travel Backpack 40L
Last year, for my Europe Trip, I decided to purchase the Hynes Eagle Travel Backpack 40L and it was the best decision I have ever made. 40 L capacity to fit your belongings and gadgets, backpack dimensions: 20.1 x 13.4 x 9.8 inches/ 51 x 34 x 25 cm.
Choose the Right Carry-On Bag
You should consider several factors when choosing your carry-on bag.
- Dimensions: Airlines require carry-on luggage to be small enough to fit into the overhead storage compartment or under the seat in front of yours. Check your airline’s website before you start packing. If your carry-on luggage is too large, you will be asked to check it and pay any associated fees.
- Durability: Lightweight bags made of soft fabric are easy to lift, but may not last as long as other materials.
- Weight: Can you lift it into the airplane’s overhead compartment? If you can’t raise the packed bag over your head, you will have to get someone to help you stow it properly, or risk having to gate check the bag. Weight is less important on a cruise, but you will still need to be able to carry or roll your bag.
- Wheels and an extendable handle add unnecessary weight, so a better choice would be a backpack.