Anker Charger PowerCore+ 20100
I was introduced to this power bank by a family member, who charged 2 phones at the same time while we were on vacation. I purchased it for my Disney trips, which was extremely useful as I take photos, videos, and often have other electronic devices like my GoPro.
Later that year, someone gave me an Anker phone charger, and it performed as well as my portable Anker Charger PowerCore+ 20100. Since then, I have become a huge fan of the Anker company. Anker Innovations is its full name and it is a Chinese electronics company based in Shenzhen, Guangdong. The company is known for producing computer and mobile peripherals including phone chargers, power banks, earbuds, headphones, speakers, data hubs, charging cables, torches, screen protectors, and more under its multiple brands.
Advantages of Owning Anker Power Charger
Some of the Anker PowerCore power banks’ advantages include high voltage protection, current regulation, and temperature control. Here are some more details that make the Anker charges some of my favorite.
- Fast charging technologies. Fast charging technologies are a real time-saver, helping you fully charge your devices in a much shorter time. Some of the most popular are Qualcomm Quick Charge, Power Delivery, PowerIQ, VOOC, Dash, etc.
- USB type C port. As USB type-A ports start losing popularity, the USB type C port is shaping up to the port of the future, being adopted by most companies in their newest devices. Even Apple is rumored to adopt it sometime in the future.
- Fast recharging time. Nobody wants to wait 10+ hours for their portable charger to reach a full charge, so we included this aspect into our research too.
- New technologies. Battery technology is slowly evolving. This is why we seek to include the portable chargers that are leading the way with innovation.
The Anker Charger PowerCore+ 20100 is one of my main travel essentials and something I use daily to chare my devices. Currently, the Anker charges the following things for me on trips:
- My Samsung Cell Phone
- My Samsung Watch
- My Aputure portable light
- My GoPro
- My Nintendo DS